One of my art photography images from San Miguel De Allende


This is one of my art photography images from San Miguel De Allende in Mexico. Titled Triptych 7” it can be found also on my website www.geoffreybarisart.com San Miguel is a 16th century town that’s been kept historic. The town is famous for its cobble stone roads and brightly painted buildings, beautiful haciendas and churches. At one time a big percentage of the worlds gold was mined from the surrounding hills and hence the upscale town with it’s magnificent churches.  These are a collage of some of the painted walls in the old town. Besides the vibrant colors, I was intrigued with the relationships of colors and graphics. I photographed the connection of colors, where one color started and another finished. I found these colors and shapes to be very beautiful especially when combined as triptychs. This is the perfect image for a hospitality project and it's horizontal shape is perfect for above a hotel bed or any large space.I have many of these triptychs on my website. I also like the spectrum of the earthy yellows, browns, reds, mauve's and greens in combination .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Witch Walk Water Reflection